Confessions


I was tagged this afternoon by another blogger, Tanielle, and thought I would join the fun.


Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to state and create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with truth and nothing but the truth since this is a confession tag. Have Fun!

1)What is your blogger name? Screamin' Mama
2) When is your birthday? June 18
3) How long have you been blogging? the mid February 2009
4) Who tagged you? Tanielle
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body part. I seriously don't have one...here are the ones I hate...my nose, my big toe, fat arms, wrinkles under my eyes, and my alligator skin.
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? To be 20 years younger
7) What color are your nails now? Just natural...haven't had time for polish lately.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? That my daughter will be going to Gr. 1 in September and I will have to look for a job.
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? To finally get everything into a place of it's own and get rid of the clutter.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I think it was in Gr. 4...when I was 9.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? No but I'm planning one this summer with my high school crowd.
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? I'm going to have plead the 5th on this one.
13) Are you a clean freak? Not really. I would rather do anything other than clean.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I'm a huge fan of Star Trek...I would love to live in the future.
15) Are you a vegetarian? Not at all!
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? I'm a deep sleeper...probably 'cause I'm so exhausteed by the end of the day.
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? I prefer bikinis myself.
19) What is your ultimate dream job? To work at Michaels...the craft store.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? He likes to tap his fingers on the counter...in the car...ets.
21) What is your dream car? I would like a luxury car like a Lexus.
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? No...I have to force myself out from under those warm covers.
23) Do you like hairy men? Not at all!
24) How about goateed men? Hate any kind of facial hair!
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage, or a two hour foot massage? I would love a 2 hour Thai Massage.
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? What name is that? I hate my name...I think I would like something like Serena.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Skiing...I'm a chicken.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I worked in Hong Kong for 2 years and would love another opportunity to go there.
29) What is your favorite food? I love Thai or Indian.

Finally,30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? Before going out on my first date I drank a big bowl of soup and then at the movies I drank a large Coke. By the middle of the movie I had to go to the bathroom like 4 different times. He must have thought I was so nervous!

Now I tag...

1 comment:

  1. I manned up and got it over with. I'm excited to see what I get. I didn't get any takers on my offer.

    ReplyDelete