Coupons Coupons COUPONS!!!


I am a major bargoon hunter! I love coupons!! I look forward to the Saturday newspaper so I can go through all the flyers and clip coupons. Today I needed to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things and I thought I better check my coupons and redeem before they expire.

Here is what I got for FREE! Two Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil air fresheners, two Pledge Multi Surface Spray, two Yoplait Yoptimal Yogourts and one Wisp Flameless Candle.

Whew!! WELL...I managed to get $44.67 after taxes worth of stuff for FREE!! They weren't buy one get one for free or gift with purchase...they were "get this thing completely free". I was practically skipping out of the store.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love bargains, too, and ESPECIALLY free stuff! I hardly ever find coupons for free stuff, though! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what what! Free, I didn't think anything in this world is free, teach my all your secrets oh great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skipping? Sounds like you're feeling all better. Where did you find the coupons?

    ReplyDelete