Labor Day?!!!

Labor Day Weekend is approaching...fast and furious...and labor is what I did today!! My goodness! I'm sure this is one of the most stressful days of the year. I think it was even more stressful than packing for the 24 hour drive to Florida.

I don't know what my hubby was thinking when he agreed to a Father/Son camp trip with the men. In fact I was actually shocked when I heard that he said he would take ALL three kids camping. I was a bit apprehensive to say the least. We've convinced my daughter not to go and join the women for the weekend instead.

So he agreed to go camping with the men....but I bet you any money it was the women that packed all the clothes...bought all the groceries...and checked off everything on that darn list! I bet I'll be the one loading the van tomorrow morning too!! Darn him!! I dragged the kids with me the entire day running last minute errands. PMS must be looming it's angry head because I was NOT a happy camper having a brood of kids whining and fighting behind me as I grabbed food for THEIR weekend. Absolutely no appreciation!!!

Then I noticed the lawn needed cutting...well...I was in no mood to hear whining from my hubby too so I mowed it too! Fuming the entire time but that's my fault for not mowing it yesterday.

Boy I can't wait for this weekend to start because once I get to my sister's place...I'm not doing anything!! Just going to hang with my girlfriends!!

(Sorry for the rant but I had to vent a bit before I finish up all the packing and head to bed.I know everyone reading this will understand where I am coming from.)

No comments:

Post a Comment